Junior Five-Hour Lesson Pack
Embrace the notion that your entire game can be transformed by understanding the basics of golf. Turn confusion into discovery and become energized by the prospect of playing great golf.
5 x one-hour junior golf lessons are designed to introduce and advance a junior golfer to the fun of golf by teaching the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to play the game and compete. Whether playing for school or recreation, you’ll develop confidence in your abilities, learn handicap and scoring, and gain an understanding of golf rules and etiquette. Grant Griffiths is motivating and enthusiastic, and will help you develop a repeatable golf swing.
- Fun relaxed introduction to golf
- Learn the fundamentals
- Teach the foundation of the game
- Putting, Chipping and Full Swing
- Instruction manual & Drills
- EYG Junior 360 Curriculum
- Proper setup and swing mechanics
- Rules, etiquette, and terminology
- Flexible hours and year-round coaching